WRK Engineers is looking for positive, team-player oriented engineers to join our team. We serve clients through a creative, innovative, collaborative and responsive delivery process. Our projects include the design of education, commercial, institutional and industrial facilities as well as seismic evaluation and strengthening of existing facilities. Our clients and projects are currently local, regional, national and international.
If you thrive in a creative, innovative and energetic work environment, and are looking for an opportunity to work on a diverse array of projects, WRK Engineers is the place for you. Candidates who are motivated to use their technical, organizational, and communication skills and who work well with a group of professionals will welcome this opportunity. Our work environment encourages creativity, teamwork, and growth.
We offer an industry leading salary, 3+ weeks paid vacation, 8 paid holidays, health insurance, life insurance, long-term & short-term disability insurance, cash bonus, profit sharing, 401k with matching employer contribution of 4%, and flexible work hours.
Structural Engineering Positions Available
We are looking for qualified Structural Engineers. WRK offers excellent opportunities for growth. These positions are suited for candidates who are competent with all major structural construction materials. Our projects include structural design of simple building systems, non-linear analysis of complex structural systems and full scale shake table testing. WRK Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- BS degree in structural engineering, MS preferred
- Extensive knowledge of Building Codes and National Standards
- Outgoing, creative, proactive, and team-oriented
- The ability to interact with other engineers, architects, and contractors
- Strong analytical, detailing, and communication skills
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- 0 to 5 years of design/project management experience
- EIT certification or equivalent experience
- 2 to 7 years of design/project management experience
- PE registration
- 8 to 12 years of design/project management experience
- PE registration
Apply in confidence – include a cover letter, resume and daytime phone number.
Apply in confidence - include a cover letter, resume and daytime phone number. No phone calls please.
WRK Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.